|The US Small Business Administration and the W20 Group, a cluster of digital communications companies, will present Creating Content and Engaging for Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter, the third topic in the five-topic social media webinar series. The webinar will help small business owners create content to broaden their reach and market their products using some of the most popular social media tools.
A survey conducted by CompTIA in 2012 found that that benefits of using social networking tools include:
• Better communication with clients (61%);
• Brand positioning (49%);
• Real-time customer satisfaction (48%); and
• Potential lead generation (43%).
It is beneficial for small businesses to create content on social media tools such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter to establish a presence online, to drive the conversation about their companies and products and to build credibility and trust with clients and potential customers.
The Creating Content and Engaging for Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter social media webinar for small businesses will be held May 23 at 1 p.m. EDT. To register for the webinar, visit: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8248962092793044480. The webinar will cover:
• Understanding the social media landscape;
• Learning about the major social networks like Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter;
• Focusing on best practices in building your following and engaging your customers;
• Involving your influencers in the mix; and
• Creating and curating content to fuel your channels.